We are committed to high-quality service and provide call-out services, bringing our on-site inspection team to your facility. RPS Welding Consultants is proud of its talented teams of project managers and inspection personnel, who have worked with various energy companies, including but not limited to:
Kinder Morgan, KBR, FMC, BHP Billiton, Kiewit, Enbridge, etc. QA & QC Site Supervision, in Oil & Gas and Power Generation fields, guarantees an effective and timely assurance and control of the quality of executed project and works.
RPS WELDING CONSULTANTS provides a wide range of activities, to manage and survey many different processes, such as:
- Site organization assessment, including quality management system
- Coordination and control of construction, inspection and testing procedures and plans
- Qualification/validation of special processes (welding, NDT) and their operators
- Quality audits
- control of product and system’s non-compliance and related preventive and corrective actions.
- API 510- Pressure Vessel Inspector
- API 570- Piping Inspector
- API 653- Above Ground Storage Tank Inspector
- Quality audits
- API 1169- Pipeline Inspector
- NACE Coating Inspector level II and II
- AWS CWI/SCWI- Certified Welding Inspector
- STI- Steel Tank Institute
- API SIFE- Source Inspector Fixed Equipment
QA & QC activities give to organizations the assurance that the mechanical completion of installations are:
- Fully compliant with the project design and with the applicable regulations
- Supported by a full set of ITPs (Inspection Test Procedure) and FATs (Factory Acceptable Testing)
- Documented in a structured manner, to facilitate handover to commissioning operations and to support the maintenance plan
- Supported by a safe commissioning and/or start-up of the installation.
This assurance will assist clients in achieving:
- Asset integrity
- Safety of commissioning and start-up schedule and activities
- Absence of carry-over works and/or testing from construction
- Absence or minimum unplanned maintenance
- Compliance with designed asset and equipment life.
Inspection and Expediting
For companies operating in Energy, Oil & Gas, Industry and Heavy construction, the timely flow of material and data is essential to achieve success and to reduce costly delays due to uncovering potential problems. Expediting is a further benefit to guarantee, to all activities aimed at a timely delivery: ordering and receipt of materials production right-first- time inspections. It delivers punctual and focused logistics tailored to each client’s needs, ensuring that all documentation is in order and the products get to where they are needed, when they are needed.
Ensure that materials and equipment are delivered in compliance with purchase orders requirements in terms of quantities, time schedule and cost ensure coordination with all project interfaces (management, procurement, inspection), in order to have timely and proper communication and actions.
- Ensure that spent and budget man-hours are respected
- Manage, as per contractual requirements, the execution of each purchase order
- Report to the project regarding all expediting activities.
RPS Welding Consultants offers a complete mechanical integrity program or partial corrosion/erosion monitoring program of existing and new piping and equipment. The following services are available for this failure prevention program:
- Perform risk assessment and prioritization for inspections and maintenance planning for pressure-containing equipment.
- Predict corrosion rates based on archived thickness measurements.
- Perform process hazards analysis as required by OSHA 29CFR, Chapter XVII 1910.119.
- Verify thickness of plant piping, production equipment, pressure valves and tanks using ultrasonic thickness equipment. Map thickness readings for permanent records.
- Calculate maximum allowable working pressures and life expectancies of equipment and piping.
- Arrange replacement of piping and equipment reaching critical minimum thickness requirements without a failure of equipment or unexpected plant shutdown.
- Prevent and minimize the consequences of catastrophic releases of toxic, reactive, flammable, or explosive chemicals and gases.
- Furnish computer-generated reports and calculations for easy comprehension of corrosion rates and status of equipment. (Reports may be integrated into the records required per OSHA 1910.119.)
- Provide computer and ultrasonic gauge software for compatibility of records retention